Jewel Changi airport attractions in Canopy Park were built for people of all ages. The park has a total of 9 attractions as listed below.
1. Sky Nets- Bouncing, allow visitors to bounce across a 250m-long net
2. Sky Nets-Walking, instead of bouncing, visitors can choose to walk on a net suspended 25m up in the air.
3. Discovery Slides, it is a huge art sculpture which also contains four slides.
4. Hedge maze
5. Mirror maze, spread out over 500 square metres.
6. Petal garden, a 220 square metres garden displaying seasonal floral.
7. Topiary Walk
8. Canopy Bridge
9. Foggy Bowls
10. Changi Experience Studio (the only one located at 4th floor), occupy a 3,000 square metres space at Jewel's 4th floor. It presents to visitors a whole history of Changi Airport through interactive games and displays. Visitors can also get an idea of various kind of jobs in the airport like a taxi coordinator.
The park will open from 9am to 3am daily in the first month (from 8 Jun to 9 Jul 2019). Thereafter, it will open from 10am to 10pm daily.
Entry to the Canopy Park requires a ticket. It's priced at $5 per person for foreigners and $4.50 per person for Singapore residents. Child below 3 years old get free entry to the park. The ticket includes access to the following attractions in Canopy Park: Discovery Slides, Topiary Walk, Foggy Bowls and Petal Garden.
|Changi Experience Studio||$25||$17||$19||$13|
#The Canopy Park ticket, which is priced at $5 per person, includes free access to these attractions.
If you planned to do all the attractions in Canopy Park and Changi Experience Studio, it's better to purchase an all-in-one ticket at $71 per adult or $50 per child (aged 3 to 12 years old) or $50 per senior (aged 60 and above). Exclude the Changi Experience Studio, the ticket is priced at $54 per adult or $39 per child or $39 per senior.
Not only travellers love Jewel Changi Airport on their first visit, local residents like members of my family all love this place.
If you had been to Jewel Changi Airport, share with us your tip, thought, review or story about Jewel. Many of our visitors would love to hear from you!
Why we encourage all of you to share your views?
- share your reviews, comments, ideas here so that any one who intend to visit Jewel will benefit from your reviews and feedback.
- It's a huge, multi-purposes complex that need a large group of people to provide good and constructive feedback to make it a better place for everyone to enjoy.
What to share?
- write a review of a cafe, restaurant or hotel you had visited
- tell us your favourite retail shops in Jewel
- any of the facilities or amenities in Jewel which you think could be beneficial to us.
- any of the activities which you really enjoy doing in Jewel.
- any one thing you highly recommend us to try or do in Jewel.
How to get to:
From city areas to:
Learn from SBI! how to build a profitable website business by:
This website is Powered by SBI.